Now that you’ve built your campaign, it’s time to publish it and see what it looks like live. Remember, your campaign can still be edited once it’s been published and no one will be able to see your campaign unless you share the campaign link with them so there is nothing to be nervous about when publishing.
To publish your campaign, simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Publish step in your campaign builder.
- Click publish.
Here are the things you will get once your campaign has been published:
- Your campaign link, to send to people you want to refer.
- A widget code to embed your referral campaign in a widget on your website.
- A QR code that you can download and promote in-store or on your product.
- An embed code to embed your referral campaign on your website.
The Tracking URL is a way for your referrers to see how many people they have referred and how many referrals have converted. You can read more about that here.