- Help Center
- Accounts And Billing
Building Your Referral Program
Managing Your Referral Campaign
Integrating With Referral Factory
Understanding Rewards & Coupons
Accounts And Billing
Frequently Asked Questions
Troubleshooting Your Campaign
API Docs For Developers
Referral Factory Features
Learn Referral Marketing
How To Edit Your Account Notifications
Referral Factory sends our customers various email notifications to keep them updated on their referral campaigns. The following account notifications are available:
- Notifications when new users register to become referrers. These get sent once a day if you get more than 3 users signing up for your campaign in one day.
- Notifications when you have newly qualified referrals. These get sent for each referral that is qualified.
- Notifications when you have new referrals. These get sent every time you receive a new referral.
If you want to disable or deactivate account notifications follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Profile page.
- Scroll down to the Notifications sections
- Activate or deactivate the notifications you want to receive
- Click the "Save Changes" button.