In this help guide, we are going to show you how you can use form fields for your referral campaigns.
Adding form fields is an important component of your campaigns because it allows you to capture important information from your users.
There are 4 types of form fields you can add to your referral campaign:
- Input Field - Your users can enter any additional information you would like to capture from them. For example, a Last Name or Mobile Number, etc.
- Select Field - Your users can select an option from the drop-down menu that you provide
- CRM Field - Choose a field from your CRM to automatically map user information. This allows you to search through all of your CRM fields. You should have a CRM connected to your account to use this option. See the list of integrations we have in Referral Factory.
- You can now attach information from the person referring (step 1) to the lead we send into your CRM when you get a new referred user.
- Hidden Field - Use this option once you connect your CRM or use Webhooks. When using these elements you can attach hidden fields to the form.
How To See The Data Of Your Added Form Fields?
To view all the information that you have captured you'll need to:
- Navigate to your users' tab from the left side
- Click “Customize Columns” in the left-hand corner.
- Select the fields you wish to show.
- Click Apply.