With Referral Factory you can delete existing campaigns that you no longer want to work with. This article will show you:
Table Of Contents
1. How to delete your campaign
2. What happens when you delete your campaign
1. How to delete your referral campaign
You can only delete a campaign if it is either paused or in draft mode – meaning live campaigns can’t be deleted. You would first need to pause the live campaign by toggling it from live to draft.
- Click on the Campaign tab in your account.
- Search for the campaign you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete button in the Actions column.
- A pop-up will open asking if you are sure you wish to delete the item – Type the word DELETE to confirm.
2. What happens when you delete your referral campaign
When you delete your campaign it will be greyed out inside your dashboard and the link to the campaign will no longer be accessible.
You will still be able to view the users from that campaign inside your users tab and you will still be able to export those users if you wanted. to.