Adding Google Analytics to your referral program landing pages is a straightforward process that enhances your campaign performance analysis 📊
Why Use Google Analytics with Referral Factory?
While Referral Factory offers detailed analytics on your campaign performance, including page views and conversions, you can easily add your Google Analytics Tracking ID to get more detailed information about how people are interacting with your campaign.
How to Activate Google Analytics
- Go to the Settings tab in your dashboard. Scroll down until you see the section titled Google Analytics.
- Add your Google Analytics Tracking ID and click Save.
- Open the campaign builder in the Campaigns tab by clicking Edit Campaign.
- Navigate to the Settings section of the campaign builder. Scroll down until you see a dropdown section called Activate Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics.
- Click the toggle to activate Google Analytics on your campaign.
Please note: You can only add one Google Analytics Tracking ID per Referral Factory account.