You’ve spent time researching different referral software options, you’ve decided on how you want your referral campaign to work, you’ve finished building it and now it’s ready to launch.
But simply launching your campaign is not enough - you need to spread the word about it and make sure your campaign is visible on your website and really easy to join. Here are three ways to promote your campaign on your website:
- Embed your referral campaign on a landing page
- Install our widget on your website
- Put your referral campaign inside your platform
- Add a button to your website
1. Embed your referral campaign on a landing page
You should create a unique landing page for your referral campaign. This is a great way to include all the information about your referral campaign in one place. Here, you should explain how your campaign will work, what rewards and incentives are, and any other relevant details. Read more about that here.
2. Install our widget on your website or blog
To increase the visibility of your referral campaign and ensure that anyone who lands on your website can see it, you can install a widget on your website. This will allow visitors to click on the widget and immediately join your referral campaign from your own website. Read more about that here.
3. Put your referral campaign inside your platform
Include your referral program inside your customers' or users' accounts. You can do this in two ways:
1. Add a button or banner to your website and insert the link to your referral campaign inside it.
2. Use our API to automatically add your customers or users to your campaign and surface their own referral links in their accounts. Read more about that here.
4. Add a button to your website
Adding a button to your home page to link to your campaign is a great way to increase the visibility of your referral program. To do this, you can either add a button to your home page or hyperlink to your referral program in your footer or you can do both.
*Add a button to your home page