With Referral Factory, you can issue rewards to users who have made successful referrals and issue incentives to referred leads once they convert.
Our rewards feature is designed to be flexible, and simple, all in one. Allowing you to decide what actions qualify for a reward, and how many actions should be taken before a reward is automatically issued. You can also have multiple rewards per campaign.
This is what you can do with our rewards feature 👇
- Issuing rewards to the person referring (the direct user) - often issued as a reward
- Issuing rewards to the person invited (the referred user) - often issued as an incentive
Before we dive into explaining our rewards feature, it’s important to understand the difference between rewards and coupons in Referral Factory:
- With the rewards feature, you can reward users by purchasing rewards from Referral Factory. We offer Amazon vouchers, digital cash cards, or cash through PayPal. Digital Visa card is a virtual card that is being delivered to customer's email address and works in 220 countries. It can be used at any online merchant where Visa payment is accepted.
- With the coupons feature, you upload your own list of coupons into your referral campaign having the value already on them. These coupons are created by you. For more information please read our help guide about issuing coupons.
In order to use Referral Factory rewards feature, you need to have a:
Understanding how the rewards feature works 🙌
The rewards feature works in the "users tab". It works in a way that you basically have users in your campaigns.
You can create rewards either for the person referring or for the person invited based on specific actions they have taken in the referral campaign.
You can issue a reward to the person referring when they have an X amount of converted referrals or X amount of invited referrals.
You can issue a reward to the person invited when they convert.
These are your options and that's when you can issue rewards. Now that you understand that, we're going to walk you through how to actually set up your rewards so that you can automate the issuing of the rewards.
Table Of Contents
- How to enable the rewards add-on
- How to add a new reward to your campaign
- How to navigate your rewards dashboard
- How to issue rewards when they are due
1. How to enable the rewards add-on
Log in to your Referral Factory account and click on the Add-Ons button on the left-hand side. Toggle on the Rewards option to activate your rewards features.
If you’re on a trial, you will only be able to activate the rewards feature if you have added a credit card to your account.
If you’re on an active account, when you activate the rewards feature, the value of this will be added to your subscription and you will be billed.
You will see a pop-up asking if you want to add this feature to your subscription. Click YES! Once you click YES, your subscription will then be updated.
If you are on a trial you will be able to use this feature while on your free trial.
If you are an active customer, you will be billed for this feature.
Important! In order to issue rewards, you have to link a reward to a campaign, so you will need to build your referral campaign first and then add your rewards after.
2. How to add a new reward to your referral campaign
Below is a video of how you can add a reward to your referral campaign If you want to reward the person referring 👇
Below is a video of how you can add a reward to your referral campaign If you want to reward the person invited 👇
3. How to navigate your rewards dashboard
Below is a video of how you can navigate to your rewards dashboard 👇
4. How to issue rewards when they are due
Below is a video of how you can issue rewards when they are due 👇
*Note, In spite of the fact that you authorize the payment, you won't be charged. It's just how you let us know to send you an invoice, when you pay for that invoice, we'll charge your card and issue the reward.